Are you thinking about buying a home in Folsom Ranch?
If so there are 6 things that you MUST consider before even looking at them!
See the full video here: https://youtu.be/ECvDmDiCJ24
The price of homes in Folsom Ranch have come down and to the untrained eye, you might think "why would I buy a resale home, when I can buy a brand new one in Folsom Ranch for the same price." Although there are many positives to buying a brand new home, there are several things you must consider before moving forward with your purchase.
In this video, I show you why you will end up paying about 65K more in Folsom Ranch. I also show you the hidden costs you may not be considering and a few other things to think about!
- Folsom Ranch homes will almost double your property taxes!
- All homes in Folsom Ranch have small yards.
- What will Folsom Ranch look like in 5, 10, 15 years?
- Chances are high that schools do not get built for several years.
- Lots of construction noise.
- There are a lot of hidden costs when buying a new home in Folsom Ranch.
Homes for sale in Folsom Ranch:
Homes for sale in all of Folsom:
Search by subdivision:
If you need help buying or selling a home I would love to help!
Glenn Tompkins Re/Max Gold
Call or Text - 916-812-0630