It's early in 2019 and all anyone wants to talk about is the changing housing market. The public seems to think that the sky has fallen, while just about ever market expert is predicting more sales and in crease in median value.
If you are curious about my take on the overall housing market for 2019, then I suggest you check out my video here:
Here are 5 changes that I believe we will for sure see in 2019
1) Lots of incentives on new homes.
2) Rates will not go up this year.
3) More homes will be on the market.
4) Luxury housing market will slow down.
5) Millennial's will take advantage of the market.
Here is how you can buy a home with little to no money down:
If you liked this video please like, share and subscribe!