This has been a video I have wanted to make for a long time, but have always been a little worried about some negative feedback from my peers. First, I want to point out that most agents do not use these "dirty tricks," but there are definitely agents doing so. Second, these are just my opinion, and agents using the tactics in their business may feel as though they are helpful.
1) "Your home sold guaranteed or I will buy it." Yeah right....
2) Not actually splitting the commission which can reduce other agents showing your home.
3) Agent promises to sell your home for more then other agents, but knows if it does not sell that they can just reduce the price.
4) Keeping the hope alive that open houses sell homes.
5) Hiring the top agent in your area, and then working with their rookie agent. Happens all the time...
Well, if you need an honest and highly productive agent to help you buyer or sell a home then you can contact me at www.GlennTompkins.com
If you're in the market to buy or sell a home in Folsom, then head over to https://www.glenntompkins.com/real-estate