11 Reasons Why 2017 is the Year to Downsize you Home
There is an old saying "Small home equals big retirement!" Here are 11 reason we think now is the best time to down size your home.
- If you saved $500 per months for 10 years you would have an additional $60,000 for your retirement.
- Use your new monthly savings to get into a 15 year mortgage and pay off your new home quickly. 15 year mortgages also come with rates much lower then a 30 year!
- Pay cash for your new home with your current equity. Imagine how life would be without a mortgage payment each money!
- Don't break the bank on a remodel. Find a smaller home that has already been updated.
- Get rid of those darn stairs!
- A smaller home is cheaper to heat and cool.
- Time the market for maximum profit. Your home has never had this much equity.
- Move closer to your children and grand children.
- A smaller home is easier to maintain.
- Use your equity to pay off all your debts, and save hundreds per months and thousands over the life of the debt.
- Move into a community like Sun City where you can enjoy a hassle free life, play golf, join groups, local activities and more.
Would you like to check the value of your home? If so, CLICK HERE and check it for FREE!
To discuss a strategic plan for downsizing you home, contact me now 916-812-0630
ABOUT THE AUTHORS: THIS ARTICLE "11 reasons why 2017 is the best time to down size your home" WAS PROVIDED BY GLENN TOMPKINS. A REALTOR IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA. MY TEAM OFFERS OVER 30 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE, SO IF YOU’RE THINKING OF SELLING OR BUYING, I’D LOVE TO SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE.
I service the following Folsom CA, Roseville CA, El Dorado Hills CA, Rocklin CA, Lincoln CA, Granite Bay CA, Carmichael CA, Orangevale CA , Fair Oaks CA, Elk Grove CA, Rancho Cordova CA, Sacramento CA & more.
Visit our website at www.MySacramentoHouseHunt.com.